Sunday, May 13, 2007


Today is May 13th, 2007 and it's Mothers Day. Talal and I are making the trip to Bonnie Lake to visit my mother and have lunch. For a gift we bought her a small iron replica of the eiffel tower and a Chocolate Ganache (that’s a fancy way of saying a miniature chocolate cake). When I asked my mother what she wanted for lunch she responded by saying rotissari chicken and French bread. So there you have it, our mothers day theme “A touch of Paris” Talal and I are going to burst through the door singing “Frere Jacques” my only regret is that I don’t have a beret. For the most part I’m anticipating a good day. The nice thing about getting older is that you get along with your parents in an easier way. I love and adore her, we get along quite well, as long as we not living together. That’s the key to a good parental relationship, a nice distance. It keeps my heart fond and attitude good. Happy Mothers Day!

PS my mother Cheryl Pleak and my spouse Talal Hattar. In order to a get a smile out of Talal I had to grab my crouch. Talal smiled, my mother howled.

No comments: