Tuesday, May 15, 2007



It’s true I’ve become a coffee cliché. I just can’t get started until I have coffee. Even worse I’m a Seattle coffee cliché, I must have espresso nothing else will do. I love coffee and I hate Mondays. I like my job but I’m not overly happy to do anything on Monday, they have a tendency to be long and slow. Talal is having a bad day, I tried to make him laugh by saying that I’ve developed a conspiracy theory. I told him that I thought the peanut butter company and the toilet paper company are in cahoots with one other. He didn’t respond. Last night we watched a movie called “A Love To Hide” it was a French film. Normally I can’t stand sub titled movies. However this one was worth it. It was about a gay couple in Paris during the German occupation. The movie clearly illustrated what happened to homosexuals and how they to went to internment camps. I don’t want to minimize anybody else; however, I find it interesting that it’s rarely talked about. As I watched the movie I began to feel a great sadness, my heart hurt. Notably, there’s a strong chance that a bill will be passed in Washington State making domestic partnerships lawful. After watching that movie last night I felt blessed and honored. Many people have gone before me and sacrificed a great deal so that Talal and I may have a modicum of independence. There’s still a lot of room for improvement. Sad to be hated by so many. Today is Tuesday, my big gass bubble from Monday is gone. Last night I drank two diet Pepsi’s and burped my way to well-being. I’m going to wear shorts today. I think it will be a good day, the sun is out, it a nice day to feel good. Peace out!!!

2 comments:

LEENIE said...

YOU ROCK!!!!
Miss you, love you lots your bestest buddy ole' pal
Give Talal and your mom a big hug for me!!!!
XXXXOOO

LEENIE said...

PS Today I have 2 years and 10 months!!!! Thanks to you and your natural ablility to save peoples lives!!!!! Did I tell you "YOU ROCK"????!!!!!